PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
Price: 25.000.000 VND (approx. $1110 USD)
Want to become a PADI Pro? Want to make a career in diving and share your passion with others? Take the plunge into the PADI Divemaster training and become a professional dive guide and assistant.
You would learn from our whole Team to ensure you become a better diver, a role model and leader other divers can rely on. As we are not satisfied with “just the minimum” we will give you more than required so you get the most out of your training!
To enroll into a Divemaster course you must:
- be certified Rescue Diver and as an Emergency First Response (EFR course completion within the last 24 months), or equivalent qualifications from another training organization (contact us)
- be 18 years old or more and provide a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- have 40 logged dives or more (to get certified you need a minimum of 60…you will get more than this!).
Course duration depend on your availability and time frame, minimum needed would be 15 days but our regular course schedule is a 30 days training: we are looking to train you as a diving professional, it’s about practice and experience!
- Knowledge Development: classroom presentations about different topics like Diver safety and risk management, Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers… combined with video and in-water workshops. Mastery of diving theory (Physic, Physiology, RDP and eRDPml, equipment and environment) through personal class sessions and exams. Independent studies required, in our classroom or online before coming here (PADI e-learning or “Touch” application for tablets, ask us about details).
- Workshops: guiding certified divers, supervising snorkelers, assisting Instructor with student divers, underwater mapping project, Discover Scuba Diving program, high level skills demonstration, stamina skills and rescue skills, Search and Recovery, Night dive and Deep dive experiences among others.
Price: 25.000.000 VND (approx. 1110 USD)
Student must provide: own mask, fins, snorkel and diving computer.
Offered: The Discover Scuba Diving Leader training. It will allow you to conduct this program by yourself in swimming pool or confined waters. Does NOT include the DSD Leader Application fees.
Include: equipment rental, Divemaster Crew Pack (Divemaster Manual, Instructor Manual, Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, ERDPml, Diving Tune-Up workbook, PADI Log Book, Diving Knowledge Workbook and Divemaster slates), lunch and refreshments when on board, all transfers from and back to office. Does NOT include the PADI Divemaster Application fees (contact us for details).
Your budget is limited? Contact us to know about our internship program!
To learn more about PADI Divemaster Course drop in to our Nha Tang PADI Dive Center located at The Sailing Club Vietnam on Tran Phu Street. Talk to any of our Sailing Club Divers staff about what dives and PADI Courses are available to you in Nha Trang.