Price: 9,000,000 VND/person
E-learning option: 7,000,000 VND + E-learning fees (directly paid online when you subscribe)
Want to experience how is it to breath underwater? Want to become a certified diver? The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular entry level in scuba diving. “Get your PADI” with us through this complete beginner training where you will get the knowledge, techniques and ocean practice needed to dive under professional supervision or with other certified divers. Enter a lifetime experience you won’t forget!
To enroll into Sailing Club Diver’s Open Water Diver course in Nha Trang (or Junior Open Water Diver) you must be 10 years old or older, in good physical health, and MUST be able to: complete a 200 meters continuous surface swim (or a 300 meters swim with fins, mask and snorkel) and a 10 minutes float test.
No prior experience in scuba diving needed (Check out our Discover Scuba Diving program if you would like to try diving before enrolling into a course).
The Open Water Diver course is divided in three components and conducted over three days:
- Knowledge Development; learn the basic but crucial principles of scuba diving in our classroom, or through online independent study before joining us (PADI e-learning or “Touch” application for tablets, ask us about details).
- Confined Water Dives: at the swimming pool with your Instructor you will learn how to use your equipment, simulate and solve problems and master diving skills.
- Open Water Dives 1 and 2: from our boat with your Instructor, two ocean training dives to a maximum depth of 12 meters, repeating some of the skills learned and exploring the reefs!
- Knowledge Development: in afternoon after the boat trip you would continue the theory and finish knowledge reviews, quizzes and exam.
- Open Water Dives 3 and 4: from our boat with your Instructor, two more ocean training dives to a maximum depth of 18 meters, repeating some more skills learned and exploring the reefs!
- You would then get certified to dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters anywhere, anytime!
Ratio: maximum two students per Instructor (up to four on request).
Including: full equipment rental; log book, digital manual and certification fees;transfers to and from swimming pool and boat; lunch, snacks and refreshment when on board; marine park fees and boat insurance.
Important: after two dives or more over a single day you must wait 18 hours minimum before flying!
Not enough time to take this course? Check out the PADI Scuba Diver course!
To learn more about PADI Open Water Course drop in to our Nha Tang PADI Dive Center located at The Sailing Club Vietnam on Tran Phu Street. Talk to any of our Sailing Club Divers staff about what dives and PADI Courses are available to you in Nha Trang.
Sailing Club Divers – Nha Trang PADI Dive Center – PADI Open Water Course Vietnam